Taking place in one of the world’s leading cities in sustainable finance, the 6th Geneva Summit on Sustainable Finance, organised by the University of Geneva’s Geneva Finance Research Institute, Sustainable Finance Geneva and the Swiss Finance Institute provides a platform to explore key emerging issues in sustainable finance.
Bringing together academics, investment practitioners, policy makers and civil society professionals, the Summit plays an important role in highlighting innovative and cutting edge trends, and connecting key stakeholders, in sustainable finance.
It will help to build awareness of, and momentum for, this increasingly important field.
- Provide – thought leadership and a knowledge platform for sustainable finance
- Identify – key emerging research and trends in sustainable finance
- Discuss – cutting edge and innovative research and ideas in the field
- Connect – sustainable finance academics, practitioners and civil society professionals to network and share ideas
- Build – a growing sustainable finance community in Europe and beyond